Welcome to Treat Petite July!
Last month we all headed back in time to reminise over Childhood Memories, some great bakes were entered and it was so much fun to see what all the bakers enjoyed growing up. Head over to Cakeyboi to check out June's round up.
This month's theme is...
It's finally here! There have been lots of sunny days recently which certainly inspires lots of great summer baking. Maybe you'll make something with strawberries and cream Wimbledon style, a cool ice cream cookie sandwich or a cocktail inspired cupcake. Anything that reminds you of summer, is made using fresh summer fruits, or gives you that summer feeling is allowed!
Remember the idea behind Treat Petite is quite simple – it’s any sweet treat you can think of that’s not a big cake! From cookies to macarons, krispie treats to truffles; we want to see any delicious concoction you conjure up in the kitchen that is individually portioned!! And don’t worry; cupcakes are permitted.
Here are those all important rules;
1. Email email@example.com by the 25th of the month, midnight at the latest – include in the e-mail your name, if you have a blog the URL of your post and name of your blog, recipe and a photo (640x480pixels max) of your bake.
2. If applicable post your bake onto your blog and link back to Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer, stating who is hosting that particular month
3. Follow Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer blogs via the Google Join this Site button, if you haven’t already.
4. If you tweet use #treatpetite and mention @MrCakeyboi and @BakingExplorer – we will retweet
5. Add the challenge logo to the post and ‘Treat Petite’ as a label to the post
6. Use any recipe as long as the source is noted
7. Add your photo to the ‘Treat Petite’ Pinterest board and request access from Cakeyboi
8. Feel free to enter old posts as long as you update the post and meet all the requirements above!
If you have any questions at all, please contact Cakeyboi or The Baking Explorer.