Welcome to Treat Petite December!
It was great see all the 'Thank You' entries from last month over on Cakeyboi. This time of year is such a great opportunity to spend time with and thank our loved ones.
This month's theme is, of course, Christmas! Anything you make for the festive season that is individually portioned is acceptable. No large cakes, just small treats like cupcakes etc.!
Here are those all important rules:
1. Add your petite treat to the Linky Tool at the bottom of the current month's post by the 25th of the month, midnight at the latest
2. Post your bake onto your blog and link back to Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer, stating who is hosting this month
3. Follow Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer blogs on Google+ (see sidebar links), if you haven't already.
4. If you tweet use #treatpetite and mention @MrCakeyboi and @BakingExplorer - we will retweet
5. Add the challenge logo to the post and 'Treat Petite' as a label to the post
6. Use any recipe as long as the source is noted
7. If you like, add your photo to the 'Treat Petite' Pinterest board (request access from Cakeyboi)
Feel free to enter old posts as long as you update the post and meet all the requirements above!