Welcome to Treat Petite June!
If you haven't checked out May's Round Up over on Cakeyboi yet, please have a look. The theme was Eurovision and there were some brilliant entries inspired by a variety of European countries.
This month's theme is... 'Let's Get Fruity!'. That means anything made with fruit. It could be dried fruit, frozen fruit or fresh fruit - you decide!
Image Source (Text added)
Treat Petite is for all of those delicious bites, which can be individually portioned. Tray bakes are fine, cookies, cupcakes, brownies, macarons and so on. No cakes, puddings, whole loaves – you get the idea…here are those all-important rules:
1. Add your petite treat to the Linky Tool at the bottom of the current month's post by the 25th of the month, midnight at the latest
2. Post your bake onto your blog and link back to Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer, stating who is hosting this month
3. Follow Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer blogs on Google+ (see sidebar links), if you haven't already.
4. If you tweet use #treatpetite and mention @MrCakeyboi and @BakingExplorer - we will retweet
5. Add the challenge logo to the post and 'Treat Petite' as a label to the post
6. Use any recipe as long as the source is noted
7. If you like, add your photo to the 'Treat Petite' Pinterest board (request access from Cakeyboi)
8. Feel free to enter old posts as long as you update the post and meet all the requirements above!