Treat Petite – a new baking, blogging challenge!
Welcome and a big thank you for stopping by to check out ‘Treat Petite’. It’s a new baking blogging challenge hosted on alternate months by myself - Kat at The Baking Explorer and Stuart at Cakeyboi.
The idea behind Treat Petite is quite simple – it’s any sweet treat you can think of that’s not a big cake! From cookies to macarons, krispie treats to truffles; we want to see any delicious concoction you conjure up in the kitchen that is individually portioned!! And don’t worry; cupcakes are permitted.
Each month will have a theme for you, to get those ideas flowing.
Each challenge will begin on the 1st of every month and will close on 25th. We aim to have a round up online at the end of the month.
Here are those all important rules;
1. Email us by the 25th of the month, midnight at the latest – include in the e-mail your name, if you have a blog the URL of your post and name of your blog, recipe and a photo (640x480pixels max) of your bake. (See Mission Statement page for email address).
2. If applicable post your bake onto your blog and link back to Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer, stating who is hosting that particular month
3. Follow Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer blogs via the Google Join this Site button, if you haven’t already.
4. If you tweet use #treatpetite and mention @MrCakeyboi and @BakingExplorer – we will retweet
5. Add the challenge logo to the post and ‘Treat Petite’ as a label to the post
6. Use any recipe as long as the source is noted
7. Add your photo to the ‘Treat Petite’ Pinterest board and request access from Cakeyboi
8. Feel free to enter old posts as long as you update the post and meet all the requirements above!
September 2013 - No Theme | Round Up
October 2013 - Halloween | Round Up
November 2013 - America | Round Up
December 2013 - Happy Holidays | Round Up
January 2014 - Free From | Round Up
February 2014 - Loved Ones | Round Up
March 2014 - Ireland | Round Up
April 2014 - Spring Into Easter | Round Up
May 2014 - World Baking Day | Round Up
June 2014 - Childhood Memories | Round Up
July 2014 - Summer | Round Up
If you have any questions at all, please contact Cakeyboi at firstname.lastname@example.org or The Baking Explorer at email@example.com.