Treat Petite – a baking, blogging challenge!
Treat Petite is a baking, blogging challenge hosted on alternate months by myself - Kat at The Baking Explorer and Stuart at Cakeyboi.
Treat Petite is for all of those delicious bites, which can be individually portioned. Tray bakes are fine, cookies, cupcakes, brownies, macarons and so on. No cakes, puddings, loaves – you get the idea…
Each month will have a theme for you, to get those ideas flowing.
Each challenge will begin on the 1st of every month and will close on 25th. We aim to have a round up online at the end of the month.
Here are those all important rules:
1. Add your petite treat to the Linky Tool at the bottom of the current month's post by the 25th of the month, midnight at the latest
2. Post your bake onto your blog and link back to Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer, stating who is hosting this month
3. Follow Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer blogs on Google+ (see sidebar links), if you haven't already.
4. If you tweet use #treatpetite and mention
5. Add the challenge logo to the post and 'Treat Petite' as a label to the post
6. Use any recipe as long as the source is noted
7. If you like, add your photo to the 'Treat Petite' Pinterest board (request access from Cakeyboi)
Feel free to enter old posts as long as you update the post and meet all the requirements above!
September 2013 - No Theme | Round Up
October 2013 - Halloween | Round Up
November 2013 - America | Round Up
December 2013 - Happy Holidays | Round Up
January 2014 - Free From | Round Up
February 2014 - Loved Ones | Round Up
March 2014 - Ireland | Round Up
April 2014 - Spring Into Easter | Round Up
May 2014 - World Baking Day | Round Up
June 2014 - Childhood Memories | Round Up
July 2014 - Summer | Round Up
August 2014 - No Bakes | Round Up
September 2014 - Anything Goes | Round Up
October 2014 - Trick Or Treat | Round Up
November 2014 - Thank You | Round Up
If you have any questions at all, please contact Cakeyboi at firstname.lastname@example.org or The Baking Explorer at email@example.com.